The vehicles we drive today are much more comfortable then even 20 years ago. Today’s generation has come to appreciate nice warm heat and cool air conditioning. In the event it stops working, it can make for a miserable trip.
If you are experiencing any of the following, call D & R Automotive right away as these are signs there may be an issue with your AC:
- Improper cooling
- Fan does not start
- There is a musty smell coming from your AC
Here are some common questions to ask your service advisor:
- When it's hot outside, should I turn the air conditioning on immediately? Or should I roll the windows down and let the car run before engaging the A/C?
- If my A/C system is not cooling properly, can I damage it if I keep using it anyway?
- Is liquid dripping from the bottom of my vehicle normal when using the A/C?
- What is wrong with my A/C if it is emitting a musty smell from the vents?
- I hear a clicking under my hood and the A/C is cooling inconsistently. What is wrong with the system?
- What are the benefits of R-134a refrigerant? Should I switch my older vehicle over from R-12 or Freon refrigerant?