- Add automatic quick clean to transmission and run through all gears. Set up fluid exchange machine to transmission lines. Exchange out all old fluid with new fluid. Add automatic transmission conditioner to system and check fluid level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums (where applicable) to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks.
- check shocks
- REPLACE WIPER BLADES
- Add BG 44K Advanced Formula to fuel tank. Spray BG Air Intake System Cleaner into throttle body to clean gum and soft carbon deposits. Inject BG Fuel Injection System Cleaner Advanced Formula to intake system to clean fuel delivery components and inside combustion chamber. Road test vehicle.
- SHOCK ABSORBER – Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Front Axle DOES NOT include straightening or replacing of parts. Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check ride height. Adjust toe-in. Inspect caster, camber and thrust angle where applicable. Additional cost may be required. Center steering wheel.
Terrence P. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/5/2023