CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-09T22:01:42+00:002016 Mazda CX-5 CRM Mitchell1 2023-09-09T22:01:42+00:00
- Remove and replace engine oil and filter, check and top off all fluid levels, lubricate chassis where applicable, service tire pressures. Includes a FREE 25 point vehicle inspection. Reset oil change reminder light where applicable.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic lines and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Exchange entire brake system fluid to include master cylinder, calipers & wheel cylinders until clean.
- Add BG 44K Advanced Formula to fuel tank. Spray BG Air Intake System Cleaner into throttle body to clean gum and soft carbon deposits. Inject BG Fuel Injection System Cleaner Advanced Formula to intake system to clean fuel delivery components and inside combustion chamber. Road test vehicle.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Front Axle DOES NOT include straightening or replacing of parts. Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check ride height. Adjust toe-in. Inspect caster, camber and thrust angle where applicable. Additional cost may be required. Center steering wheel.
Marla G. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/8/2023