2005 Chevrolet SilveradoCRM Mitchell1 2022-01-26T23:00:50+00:00
- Remove and Replace Motor Oil and Oil Filter, Lube Chassis, Check tire pressure and all Fluid Levels. Includes a FREE 25 point vehicle inspection. Reset oil change reminder light where applicable.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums (where applicable) to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks.
- R/F PARKING LITE
- Add automatic quick clean to transmission and run through all gears. Set up fluid exchange machine to transmission lines. Exchange out all old fluid with new fluid. Add automatic transmission conditioner to system and check fluid level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Inspect power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion and/or gear box. Exchange power steering fluid with new fluid. Test steering system for proper operation.
- Add BG 44K Advanced Formula to fuel tank. Spray BG Air Intake System Cleaner into throttle body to clean gum and soft carbon deposits. Inject BG Fuel Injection System Cleaner Advanced Formula to intake system to clean fuel delivery components and inside combustion chamber. Road test vehicle.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic lines and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Exchange entire brake system fluid to include master cylinder, calipers & wheel cylinders until clean.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V8
Tami T. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/25/2022