CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-04T23:02:37+00:002017 Dodge Challenger CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-04T23:02:37+00:00
- COOLING SYSTEM – DIAGNOSIS [D] Pressure check cooling system for leaks and perform engine block test. Testing for external leaks or internal leaks of CO2 into cooling system.
- REPLACE HEATER HOSE ASSEMBLY
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic lines and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Exchange entire brake system fluid to include master cylinder, calipers & wheel cylinders until clean.
- Add BG 44K Advanced Formula to fuel tank. Spray BG Air Intake System Cleaner into throttle body to clean gum and soft carbon deposits. Inject BG Fuel Injection System Cleaner Advanced Formula to intake system to clean fuel delivery components and inside combustion chamber. Road test vehicle.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
Maria P. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/3/2021